Friday 14 December 2018

Am I Not Good Enough To Lead You Again? - Buhari ask Nigerians

President Muhammadu Buhari has asked Nigeria to give him their full support in 2019 election, adding that Nigeria will be better than it is if he(Buhari) is being re-elected as the president of Nigeria.
"Am I not go enough?" Buhari asked after some Nigerians said that the present government is as worst as rapture vows not to vote him and the all progressive congress (APC) anymore.

"I have done all I could to my possible best to make this country better which we all know I have done well and if I continue this country will not remain the same. It is not every Nigerians that will benefit but I noticed those not benefiting from my governmnet are too much," he says.
"I promised to run for one term but I can't leave this country with the way it is right now. A lot of Nigerians have come up with the name "Jubrin of sudan" adding that I am not the real Buhari, I am the real president of Nigeria and as a Nigerian, Nigerians should stop listening to fake news because this country is a great nation and we must work together to ensure better Nigeria", he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment